The University of Freiburg is pleased to provide financial support to international students who find themselves in an unforeseen, not indebted, and temporary emergency situation.
Why choose to study at the University of Freiburg?
Founded in 1457, the University of Freiburg is one of the oldest German universities and is now one of the nation’s leading research and teaching institutions. The university is dedicated to defining and pioneering new research areas and promoting a strategic interweaving of the natural and social sciences with the humanities.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
To be eligible, you must;
- be in their 4th semester of any degree study at the University of Freiburg.
- be in the examination phase.
- be doctoral students who are about to finish their doctorate (maximum six months until submission).
- submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- DSH (result 2 or 3) or TestDaF – 4
- DSH 1 or TestDaF – 3
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: certified proof of English proficiency at B2 level
- Evidence of German language proficiency at the B2 level is required for an application for Studienkolleg.
Application Process: Apply Here