Applications are invited from all eligible students of Babcock University for the 2021/2022 Babcock University Students’ Association (BUSA) Scholarship Scheme.
Scholarship Scheme is a Financial Aid Scheme created by BUSA to aid students who are unable to complete their school fees.
About Babcock University
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY (BU)—as it is now known—actually began on September 17, 1959 as Adventist College of West Africa (ACWA). Established by the Seventh-day Adventist Church as a senior college for training church workers from the West African sub-region, ACWA opened its doors with only seven ministerial students…read more about Babcock University Here
BUSA Scholarship Scheme Details
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Babcock University
- Country to study: Nigeria
- School to study: Babcock University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
Requirements for BUSA Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
This scholarship is only open to all Babcock University students with the detail below:
- CGPA for the application must be from 3.5 and above.
Documents Required for Application
- Passport photograph
- E transact
- Letter of application for the scholarship. (Please write down how much will be needed to complete your fees and the letter must be concise and straight forward)
- Photocopy of ID card, front, and back.
- Unofficial transcript.
How to Apply
The application for the BUSA scholarship scheme should be submitted physically to either ODEY AUSTINO (welfare director main campus) or WILLIAMS-DAUDU MISHAEL (welfare director Iperu campus) or the application can be sent to the BUSA mail ([email protected]/ [email protected]).
If neither of the welfare directors can be found, kindly scan the documents and send it to the email address above.